9.26.2009

Achromatic



I FINALLY took pictures of my Achromatic painting for my class and so here it is! I'm pretty happy with the finished product since this is my first painting. My still life for this one was not exactly what I wanted (notice the crotch in the top right), but I loved the tea pot and the flowers. I'm ready to get started on the next one which will be achromatic then we'll go over it with color glazes.


This is the still life that I'll use for the new painting. I'll be sure to take pictures of the process rather than just the finished product this time around.



2 comments:

  1. Very nice as always...enjoyed the visit this weekend...gotta do that more often. Also, you have to come in on the 24th for the DH shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Can't wait to see the next one!

    ReplyDelete