9.25.2010

My My My Poker face



Last night was our Lady GaGa Bowling Function! It went off without a hitch and I'm completely exhausted (mostly from laughing so much)! Everyone went all out in their costumes which was what made the night. I'm so proud of my ChiOs for being so weird :) Here are some of the shots from the evening...

This is my partner in crime, Bethany. The whole Lady Gaga theme was her idea. Brilliant!

Me with our first place prize for best dressed, Lady ChiO. She's too legit.




Kevin was my "bodyguard" this evening. He did a great job warding off those little preteens that wanted to play Go Fish with my outfit.



Here's a look at some of the fantastic costumes people came up with:

She AND her date wanted to go as Lady Gaga, but just as long as he wore the heels
(No joke. He actually wore heels. I was so impressed!)


Me with Nate the pedofile. He came dressed as one of the girl's dad, but the creeper mustache told the real story.

Ashley and her man Cory. I wonder if he already owned that coat...



"What did I get myself into?!"

Meg is workin hard tonight.

Melissa's dress reminded me of a peacock made of DANGER!


LOVE the lashes!


RAWR!


Winners:


3rd place!

2nd Place!!

1st Place!!!
So proud of my ChiOs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment