4.11.2011

Finito!

This weekend was so so busy, but incredibly fun!
The Harding Bazaar went extremely well! I made $400 and sold my first paintings!!!!!

Here are some of the pieces I sold!




We had a great turn out and wonderful weather! Here are pictures of some of the surrounding booths.



(My ceramics teacher, Mr. Pitt, selling his fire pistons)

In the middle of it though, I had to run to set up for the formal. I felt like a crazy having to run from event to event and I had a hard time staying in the moment and enjoying everything while it was going on (something I severely need to work on). Looking back though, it was so much fun! Since I was so concerned with everything, I didn't take many pictures. And the ones I did take didn't turn out well :( Here are a few pictures of mine and some I stole from my friends' facebook albums. Yay for being illegal! :)

Our theme was a Night in Black and White so the dress code was pretty obvious.

Here's me (on the right) with my fellow VP Whitney on the left and our President Addie in the middle.

I whipped out my calligraphy skills for place cards... 
that's 4 hours of my life I'll never get back.


It was held at the beautiful Sunset Ridge in Judsonia and was catered by Classic Fare Catering.

We set up a photo booth area which ended up being our favorite part. 
People were going nuts with it!
Here's Kevin and me lookin' all snazzy!
                                                





For our favors, we had black cups printed with our club name, 
A Night in Black and White, and the year printed on them.

This is my favorite picture of the night :)



No comments:

Post a Comment