1.02.2010

New Year, New Goals!


Morning Ya'll! I hope your holidays have been relaxing! I think I enjoyed mine a little too much and my extra pounds gained can attest to that! I'm so thankful though for my time with my family and friends and now I'm rested up and ready to start 2010. The other night I wrote down my resolutions and I made sure they were ones I could actually keep :)

My Resolutions for 2010

1.) Read my Bible daily and take time to meditate on what I've learned.
2.) Quit drinking sodas and drink more water.
3) Fill up a sketch book every month.
4.) Eat healthier.
5.) Read 10 books that aren't related to school.
6.) Post on my blog more.

I learned a lot in 2009. I had a lot of ups and downs this year, but I know they have all helped me grow and become a better person. Now I'm ready to start this new year with a greater outlook and I can't wait to see what new challenges and experiences are in store for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment