6.19.2011

Day 1 of 30

I did start my 30 for 30 today... but I did not load the picture (fail), and I do not have a post about my first day (another fail) because I haven't 100% nailed down all my items yet (bigger fail). BUT tomorrow night I will have a post of all my items, plus Day 1 and 2 photos. (This weekend was way busier than expected.) I'm really excited about the items I have picked out though because there's some new pieces that I actually haven't worn yet so this is going to fun :)  

Let me know if you're doing the challenge too because I would love to hear from those who are first trying it or are old pros. Any tips would be much appreciated :)

In the mean time, Happy Father's Day, Dad!!!
In honor of this day, I thought I'd share one of my favorite pictures of him. 


And for good measure, here's a "normal" one.
Love you Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment