6.16.2011

I'm back! I'm back! + 30 for 30



For those of you who check regularly (Mom) I'm sorry for my delayed posting. Working and studying take more time then I thought they would! Plus, I felt like I had nothing cool to right about... until TODAY! I'm taking on the 30 for 30 challenge again!!!!! For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, click HERE and Kendi will do the explaining for you. 
So I had planned to start my 30 for 30 with everyone else on Wednesday, but I'm postponing my starting point till Saturday just because I need some extra time planning what my pieces will be. My summer wardrobe is Terrible (with a capitol T) so hopefully this 30 for 30 will help me get more creative with it.
But now I'm off to JCP to fold/hang/help like a man-woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment