6.20.2011

Final List (revised)

Hooray!!!! I've finally picked all my 30 for 30 pieces!!
But Blogger is being a turd right now (yeah, you heard me right, a turd!) and it's not letting me finish uploading my pictures. So tomorrow (I PROMISE!) I will post Day 1, 2, and 3 plus my pants and shorts. 
(Update: All revised now! Yay!)


Here's the official breakdown:

8 Tops

Gap, J. Crew, Old Navy, Gap, Gap, Loft, JCP, J.Crew

4 Cardigans + 1 Button-down
Loft, Gap, Old Navy, Gap, Old Navy
2 Dresses
Blackbird Boutique, Forever 21

2 Skirts
Both from Gap

2 Shorts 
Gap, Old Navy
4 Pants
Gap, JCP, Gap, JCP
7 Shoes
Payless flats, Gap flats, Target sandals, Payless heels, Payless wedges, Taloni sandals, Payless heels


Let's do the math, shall we?
8 Tops 
4 Cardigans
1 Button-down
2 Dresses
2 Skirts
2 Shorts
4 Pants
7 Shoes
-----------------------
30 for 30!!!!



Hope you all had a great Father's Day and enjoy your Monday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment