2.10.2011

Blogger Award

My lovely friend Lauren chose me for a Blogger Award!!! It was a real pick-me-up considering I'm going on day 5 of "the sickness". Lauren and I met last year through our mutual friends Meagan and Melissa and I didn't realize how similar we were until I started reading her blog! We are both list-lovers, organizational freaks, and soon-to-be teachers, so I get a lot of enjoyment from reading her blog! 
Thank you Lauren for picking me! 

So here are the rules with this thing:


1. Link back and thank the fabulous person who bestowed the amazing award on you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 7 other deserving and great bloggers
4. Contact the awarded bloggers to  let them know of their award!

I honestly don't know that many bloggers personally, so instead of 7, I only have 3, 
but 3 GREAT ones!


Now the hard part, the 7 things to share:

1.) Since I was 12 I've wanted to be a wedding planner. I obviously chose a different route, but part of me (a big part) still wants to try that some day. I love event planning and I got my first taste of that last year with planning functions for my social club. Maybe some day I can fulfill that dream, at least, once with my own wedding, but we'll see :)

2.) I really miss Italy. 

3.) If all goes to plan I'll be able to scatch my #1 off my bucket list next weekend:
ICE SKATING!
I know, pretty pathetic #1! I've ALWAYS wanted to, but have yet to do it.

4.) I found out Sophomore year in Color Theory class that I have this thing called Synesthesia. It's basically where the right and left lobes of your brain connect in areas causing you to associate certain things with other things involuntarily. So for me every number and letter has a specific color associated with it. For example, the number 4 is lavender in my mind. Everytime I see it in my head, it's lavender. My brother has it too, and I thought everyone saw things in that way. It kind of freaked out my Color Theory teacher as he was describing this condition I kept nodding my head until I realized (and yelled aloud during lecture)
 "Oh my word, I think I have that!"
Funniest moment of my college career :)

5.) If you ever have any doubt what to get me for my birthday, Christmas, etc, just get me office supplies. I'm a sucker for all things organizational.

6.) My senior art show that I've been planning for the past 4 years is about 2 weeks away... 
It feels so surreal. 

7.) And lastly, my favorite song has and will always be "Yellow" by Coldplay.

And on that note...






1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Paige, for reading my blog and choosing it for this award! I am so thankful to be your ChiO sister and your sister in Christ. Your energetic and joyful personality is so beautiful, and you encourage me so much!

    ReplyDelete