3.24.2011

The End.

Well. The show is over. All the paintings are packed up, the walls have been spackled and painted, and the mobile is no longer hanging from the rafters. It was so depressing because it reminded me that my college career, as I know it, is about to end. Sure, I still have one more semester, but I'll be off campus and student teaching. I won't even have a real reason to step into the art building anymore. I was so ready to leave when I graduated from high school that I never went through this depressing transition so this is hitting me really hard. I guess it just gives me all the more reason to enjoy it while it lasts :) As my friend Tripp always says,
"This too shall pass."

Sorry if that's really depressing, but I know a lot of you can relate to that. 

Well, here's to the show!
And on to the next!


No comments:

Post a Comment