3.23.2011

See Something More

Hey.
Again.

I guess I'm making up for basically 2 weeks without any posts, but this is something/someone I've wanted to share with you for some time.
I'm involved in a prayer group that meets every Wednesday night and we met up tonight and shared some of our stories from spring break. Our group leader, the lovely Ashli, went to Honduras and she shared with us what she had learned and felt while spending a week spreading God's word and light in a place with so much darkness. She is such an inspiration to me and you can definitely see how God is using her in amazing ways. She is a wonderful writer and has the most heartfelt blog called See Something More. Take some time and stop on over to her blog and hear her amazing stories from Honduras as well as life in general. You will be so thankful you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment