7.14.2009

Dorm Goodies

My roommate, Shannon, and I are moving into a new dorm and into the largest room (!!!) in there so we're uber-excited! We'll have lots of room and hardly anything to fill it with so we've been looking into new items and here are a few possibilities.

We threw out our old shower curtain last semester so this will be it's replacement.

We're probably the only college girls who do not already have paper lanterns. We'll get several to either put in mass or spread around the room.


I just really like this pillow.

More seating is needed and we'll actually have room for it!


And I'd like to do some large artwork to break up the big walls. Something with simple lines like this piece would be good.

I'll definitely post pictures when we get moved in! Anyone else have cool ideas for dorms?







No comments:

Post a Comment