7.27.2010

Emersonmade.

Yesterday was a pretty intense day for me; hence the lack of a post. Today, however, has been a very nice and easy day and because of it, I have a wonderful blog/business to introduce to you. I'm sure some (if not all) of you already know about Emersonmade. I'm just ABSOLUTELY in love with them! From their massive flower broaches to their new clothing line, it's all so perfectly done. And their blog is cute and quirky as well!

Here are some of my favorites from their clothing and accessory line.


Aren't those clustered flowers adorable?!


Note to self:
look like this and own chickens


I'm thinking one of these clutches needs to be on my Christmas list... hint, hint.


Can you say perfect?



Definitely check out the site!
You'll fall in love, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment