7.11.2010

Fail


One of my New Year's Resolutions was to post more on here and I've been an epic failure. It's not that I don't get on all the time. I get on here and read blogs probably everyday, but I feel like I never have anything good to say. Well, I've always been good at running my mouth, but I don't want this blog to just turn into me babbling about randomness, but one of the main reasons I made this blog is to record things that inspire me. So my new goal is to post everyday. Yep. EVERYDAY. Obnoxious? Maybe. But I want to get in the habit of writing more and inspiring others they way I get inspired by the blogs that I read daily.

So hooray for day 1!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you were a blogger too! I also have a hard time blogging continuously. I might have added some of your fav. sites to mine - they are just too cool!! Hope you are having a great summer!

    Lauren C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Paige! I love reading your blog. You write really interesting things. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete