7.25.2010

Forgetful


I didn't post yesterday.

It's not like everyone out there is mad because I missed ONE post, but I'm aggravated at myself for just plain forgetting.

Here's some pics of what I've been up to this summer! Not the most thrilling stuff, but still fun for me :)


For the 4th of July, the family and I went to Memphis to watch a Redbirds game.

This was about the only decent picture Kevin and I took all day. My hair and Matthew's pinky, however, decided to act out in this picture... please excuse them both.


Kevin was pretty excited to see that they had hot, roasted nuts. His Vana White skills are the only way to do them justice...

...but then the aftershock of paying $5 for them kicked in. "That's turrble!"


Matthew and Kevin were really having a great time as well...


...until Gropey Magee decided to show up.


Redbirds won with a walk-off home run. It was the most excited I'd ever been at a sporting event, but that's not really saying much. Matthew and Alicia decided it deserved a thumbs up.

Mom and Dad were pretty excited about it too!


The boys were probably just as excited about the 3D glasses for the fireworks as they were about the win.

Sooooo stinkin' cooooool


Here's some pics from Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO. I was lame and only took my camera out for a couple of shots. Here's Mom and Dad in the giant rocking chair where we ate lunch.


I was a bit giddy about it, but Kevin wasn't too amused.

On the second day we ran into my Uncle Eric and Aunt Candy and their crazy girls, SaraMarie and Charity. Seeing them made the day so much better :)


Hope everyone is having a great summer so far! Don't forget to take time and remember that it is summer and take a little vacation, even if it's just for an afternoon!



3 comments:

  1. Wow I look like a complete dork...which is actually very refreshing. I always look way too uptight in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love your family. they are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yeah Matthew, it's nice to see your dork side revealed. And your tendency to grope Kevin. :)

    And Meg, you are precious. Nough said.

    ReplyDelete