1.17.2011

Day 13 of 30- Back at school!

Hey guys! So today I got back to school and proceeded to empty out my closet of all the clothes that aren't in my 30 for 30 to keep me from cheating. I haven't been tempted to wear something else out, but I know I'll want to once school starts when I'm wanting to show off the new duds I got for Christmas. But honestly, this 30 for 30 thing hasn't been bad. It's nice to know that I have limited options and that no matter what, I have to wear what's there. It really does make me appreciate the things I have :)

Anyway, here's todays outfit!
Sorry the pictures are kinda poor. My roommates were asleep so I
 had to do it myself with my trusty point-and-shoot.


 Comfy picture-taking stance

Close up

The Breakdown:
Cardigan: Gap
Shirt: Gap
Necklace: XXI
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment