1.11.2011

Day 7 of 30

Today has been bitterly cold! Windchill in the single digits and my toes will tell you that's no lie! I tried not to get out today, but I ended up going to J-town to see my brother and sister-in-law.


The breakdown:
Scarf: Rue 21
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Kohls
Necklace: XXI

See! I DO own something brightly colored! I've noticed that I've been looking really neutral in my last few pics so I grabbed the green scarf since it's one of the few I had here at the house. I left most of my scarves and colorful accessories back at school. I do have colorful clothes to wear during this 30 for 30, but I wanted to save those for when I got back to school. Only a few more days, then back to the grindstone!

Oh! And I have pictures of my new top secret art project so that post will be coming tomorrow! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment