1.01.2011

Why, hello 2011!


I'm done with my ridiculously long blogging break! I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season and can still fit in your pants... the ones without elastic. 

I'm so excited for this year, btw! There are several big events coming up that are going to stuff my 2011 schedule. My senior show, pre-student teaching, student teaching, living on my own this summer, graduating, etc. Needless to say I'm pretty pumped :) But my favorite thing about a new year is the feeling of a fresh start. That has to be one of the best feelings in the world!

I haven't made any resolutions besides reading my bible more (because I serious fail miserably at that) and working hard at my art. I could tack on the whole "exercise more, eat less" thing, but lets be honest... however my parents got this sweet 10 min exercise program from the same guy who does P90 so I may give that a try. Oh! And I got a calligraphy set from my brother and sister-in-law so I'm hoping to learn how to use that, too. 

I hope you all have some awesome plans for 2011 and I can't wait to see what this year holds!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment