1.29.2011

Day 25 of 30

Oh goodness. This has been one busy weekend... oh, and it's not over yet... great. 
It's a sad day when Monday starts lookin' pretty good!

And now after that depressing intro, here's my outfit for Day 24!


I know, it looks very similar to day 18, but I'm wearing heels instead of my riding boots. 
Boo yeah! Way to remix! (jk)

The Breakdown:
Cardigan: Gap
Purple shirt: Gap
Necklace: Francesca's
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Shoe Dept.

 And here's Day 25!


Not even gonna lie, I totally wore 3 different outfits today. First one had a black plaid shirt that I'll probably introduce later in the week since technically my coats don't count. Especially since I haven't even touched my rain coat. 
(And 29 for 30 just doesn't have the same kind of ring to it)
And I wore a black tshirt to the basketball game because it was "Black Out" night. 
We won if that's any consolation?

(Happy face due to the win)

The Breakdown: 
Gray shirt: Gap
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Francesca's


No comments:

Post a Comment